Thank you for checking out our new face scarves and helping to slow the spread of infectious disease. This article covers artwork requirements for getting great results for your custom pockets.
Recommended file resolution is 300 DPI. Minimum acceptable file resolution is 150 DPI.
We recommended file size of 8,400 pixels X 6,000 pixels, or a 28" x 20" file @ 300 DPI. This single file will be used to create 3 face scarves.
Face Scarf Sizes & File Layout
Each scarf is 28" wide by 6.6" tall. Since each file you provide will create 3 scarves you have some options for how to setup your file and the scarves you will be creating.
- You can setup the file to have 3 identical scarves, by creating a single artwork, then copying and stacking it vertically.
- You can setup a single pattern, which will be cut into 3 different artworks.
- You can create 3 completely different or complimentary scarfs in a single file.
example of using a repeating pattern to create 3 unique, but similar scarves using same file to create 3 identical scarves one file, 3 different scarves
Face Scarf Design Template
Download an empty PNG file that is sized correctly for you to place your artwork in down below in the attachments section.
Using the pocket tee template
We recommend opening the scarf template as it's own layer, then adding your artwork as a new layer to the file. Do not change the size of the template and try to not stretch your artwork out as it will be come pixelated.
What to do if your file is too small
Sometimes you may need to use existing design element to create your scarf artwork. If your file is too small you still have options to make amazing happen.
- Consider keeping your artwork small and tiling it. This will create a repeating pattern that can look great as a pocket tee.
- Try locating a larger version of your file.
- Our artists can vectorize your artwork for you so it can be properly scaled up. We are happy to do this free of charge, in most cases the artwork will be altered slightly.
We recommend using .png files to submit your artwork via the website design experience. The website also accepts .jpg, .gif, .bmp. We are happy to accept vector artwork via email or as by attaching it to your design.
All scarves are printed on 100% cotton jersey fabric. The cotton is a matte white. If there is any transparency in your file it will be white when your scarves are produced.
All scarves are printed with digital printing. Digital printing can achieve super bright prints and achieve great photo realism.
Color preparation and matching
Disclaimer: When images are printed the colors may not match exactly what you see on your screen. Unfortunately, there are differences between how colors are rendered on a computer or phone screen versus how colors are constructed with pocket printing.