Apliiq x WooCommerce (BETA) Installation Guide
Thank you for picking Apliiq and WooCommerce as your partners in your clothing line!
We are excited to begin working with you to get your store up and running. As you are probably aware, selling your clothing brand directly to consumers is a great way to get started. It provides so many benefits, like reducing the risk and funding required to start your own clothing line and the joy of working directly with your customers.
WooCommerce Beta Program
Currently our WooCommerce app is in the final stages of being released publicly. We have developed and tested the app extensively under limited scenarios.
Please note that WooCommerce and the Wordpress platform can be hosted and customized extensively and we have not tested the app with all possible hosting and configuration settings. Also please note that we are not experts in all configurations and hosting arrangements of WooCommerce and Wordpress and you will need to take the lead on identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues with your specific configuration.
We have completed our testing using SiteGround
as the hosting provider for WooCommerce and highly recommend using them to host your website. We have found them to be cost effective and reliable provider for hosting and we are most familiar with their configuration. Start your SiteGround account today
How to Install The WooCommerce App
- Login to your Apliiq account and click this link. The link will take you to a page to enter your store URL. You must enter your entire store url including https://. An example of a correct url is: https://www.yourstoredomain.com.
- After you submit your store URL, you will be prompted to login to your WooCommerce store. Complete the login.
- Next you will be prompted to grant the Apliiq permissions for your WooCommerce store. Approve the permissions requested.
- After you have granted permissions to Apliiq you will be redirected back to the Apliiq Dropshipping page within your Apliiq account to finalize your settings.
- Congrats, you have successfully installed the WooCommerce BETA app! Please proceed to the Dropshipping Getting Started Guide to review and completed all setup tasks prior to launching your store.
- In order for the app to work properly, it is required that you have a valid SSL certificate installed on your website.
- WooCommerce doesn't have out of the box support for tracking. You must install a tracking app.
Troubleshooting & Support
Please note the Apliiq customer service team currently has limited knowledge in troubleshooting possible issues you many encounter while using the BETA version of the WooCommerce App. The BETA program is an opportunity for our teams to learn alongside you. You should expect minimal support in using the WooCommerce app during the BETA program.
Hosting Providers That Have Experienced Issues During Installtion
- Blue Hornet - we have heard multiple reports of this issue.
We are committed to serving WooCommerce users and value feedback from our partners to help improve the app, it's features and it's overall reliability. We may contact you from time to time to gather your feedback!
How to update your WooCommerce Installation
As we work through the WooCommerce Beta program, we appreciate feedback from our brand partners about how to improve the app. We are actively reviewing all feedback provided and improving the WooCommerce app to make it more robust. From time to ...
WooCommerce Installation Error: An error occurred in the request and at the time were unable to send the consumer data.
The most well-known reason for this issue is that your store is utilizing WooCommerce version 3.5 or prior. Ensure you move up to the most recent WooCommerce version prior to connecting your shop. Your store doesn't have a valid HTTPS/SSL ...
How To Install The Apliiq X Shopify Dropshipping App
Installing the Apliiq drophipping app is simple! Just go to your Shopify app store and search for the apliiq dropshipping app. Click the "add app" button. If you aren't logged into your Apliiq account you will be asked to login. If you don't have an ...
Dropshipping Getting Started Guide
Everything You Need To Start Dropshipping Your Clothing Line 7 Minute read This guide is to help you get started using the Shopify/WooCommerce + Apliiq dropshipping app. If you already have a Shopify/WooCommerce store integrating Apliiq to fulfill ...
WooCommerce Issue Sync'ing Products or Orders
If you are experiencing issues syncing WooCommerce products or receiving orders from your WooCommerce store into your Apliiq account, it's best to check the status of the integration to ensure it is setup properly. We recommend checking your ...